Saturday, April 01, 2006

1 Step System Warning! Read This Before You Consider Joining

You may have perhaps noticed the big buzz that the "1 Step System" has caused. If you're considering joining this opportunity, please read this carefully...

1. Not All Sponsors Are Equal

That's right, some sponsors offer their group support, but most don't. If you join under the wrong sponsor, he/she may just take your money and you'll never hear from him/her again! I've had this happen to me in various opportunities and I don't want you to go through that also.

So when you join an opportunity such as 1 Step System, make sure your sponsor is reachable, that he/she offers several ways for you to contact him/her.

2. The Proof Is In The Money

So they are promising you can make boat-loads of money in a very short time... have you seen any proof of this anywhere?

I have, just go to the 1 Step System Proof page to see for yourself if the 1 Step System is working or not.

3. Don't Lose Your Head Over This

It's perfectly natural to get overly excited when you see an opportunity with such potential, but as with anything, don't bet the family farm on it. You should always exercise caution, especially when you're dealing with a home-based business opportunity like the 1 Step System.

4. Do Your Own Due Diligence

You should always investigate fully every opportunity you plan on joining. You need to know what the product is, understand the compensation plan, and find out the reputation of the owners. What experience do the owners bring to the table?

After you've gotten these questions answered, then should you seriously consider an opportunity.

To help you with this research, here are some links that can help you...

Owners: Rod Stinson and Chris Koehl
Product: Ultimate Marketer's Toolbox
Compensation Plan: 1 Step System Compensation Plan

The best way to understand how this works and to get all your questions answered, you really should attend one of the live calls.

There's a free live teleseminar every Monday through Friday. Since lines are limited, you need to register for the call. To do that, just go to the 1 Step System Registration page so you can reserve your spot.

5. Wrapping It Up...

Just so you know and don't feel that I deceived you, I joined the 1 Step System back on February 14th.

The 1 Step System Proof page that you saw is my actual earnings up to this moment. I'm not an internet big shot or guru by any stretch of the imagination, yet I've already earned $18,000 in the past 45 days alone!

If an average joe like me can have this kind of success with this, what's holding you back from giving it a try?

Listen, now that I know how easy it is to make constant $500 commissions with the 1 Step System, I'm teaching my group to do the same.

I'm here to help you every step of the way and I won't rest until you've made your money back plus some profit... fair enough?

If you need to contact me with any questions, feel free to do so, my contact details are below:

Jaime Ojeda
Phone: (928) 722-6100
Jaime@RichAtLast.com

P.S. The best way to get all your questions answered is to reserve your spot for the next call. I hope to see you there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home